Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree to use the ZM Technologies in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and in a manner that does not infringe or violate the rights of others.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login credentials or accounts associated with the website.
- You shall not engage in any unauthorized access, use, or distribution of the website or its content.
- You shall not engage in any activity that may disrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of the website or its servers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The ZM Technologies and its content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties, expressed or implied.
- ZM Technologies does not warrant that the website will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected.
- ZM Technologies makes no representations or guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content on the website.
Limitation of Liability
- ZM Technologies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the website.
- ZM Technologies shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your computer system, data, or any other property arising from your use of the website.
The ZM Technologies may contain links to external websites that are not owned or controlled by ZM Technologies. ZM Technologies is not responsible for the content or practices of these external websites and does not endorse or assume any liability for them.
Modification and Termination
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of India, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service. Your use of our service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.